MIRROR is the world’s first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. MIRROR is creating a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout--variety, personalization, and community--are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
We recently joined the lululemon family, operating as an independent entity, and now have the resources of a public, global company behind us. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. If you're eager to make an impact in a quickly growing business, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
We’re looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to help lead MIRROR’s email marketing initiatives. You will own day-to-day execution and operations of our email marketing program.
At MIRROR, you will:
- Plan, analyze, and evaluate performance of ongoing campaigns to optimize towards benchmarks
- Generate and convert leads, develop drip campaigns, grow and nurture MIRROR’s email list
- Own and manage the content calendar / facilitate creative process
- Manage all email campaigns, supporting the customer lifecycle (awareness, engagement, conversion, retention)
- Work closely with content and design leads to transform marketing content into email campaigns to drive actions at scale
- Lead email experimentation plan, including testing design, analysis, and documentation
- Monitor and manage email workflows through data analysis, content review and A/B testing
- 5-8 years of experience in an email marketing role
- In-house experience at a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup a plus
- Deep knowledge of CRM tools and marketing tools
- Growth mindset, passion for bringing creativity to the direct-to-consumer marketing process
- Experience developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand
- Experience operating both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience using data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Health Coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Self-directed Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Rapid Growth