Oracle is looking for a Front End Developer to support our Customer Experience Consulting team with the delivery of Online and Email content. The role works alongside out Technical Consultants and Solution Architects providing Front End Elements for email and web solutions. These solutions are delivered through Oracle Marketing suite of products including Responsys, Eloqua and Content & Experience.
To out-perform and out-compete, a team is only as good as the contributions of its players. At Oracle Consulting we strive to find passionate, ethical and creative individuals who want to be part of a team that is only satisfied with being NUMBER ONE. We look for players that willingly share their expertise with others, are a source of energy, and put the needs of the team above their own personal gain. They must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative. They must be constantly looking to improve, extend and push the limits of growth; while seeking and respecting input from others.
- Assist with the development of online experience through website development utilising Single page applications
- Produce hand-coded HTML files from designs with incorporated CSS for Email
- Develop, build and code for interactive web pages provding defined experiences
- Adapt for Oracle Marketing Cloud applications (Responsys, Eloqua, Maxymiser)
- Collaborate with designers, clients, project managers and other developers to solve strategic projects
- Develop multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with varying timelines
- Present and articulate technical decisions to clients
- Develop trust with clients through industry knowledge, strategic planning and ability to effectively communicate solutions
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Research and stay on top of digital industry trends
- Develop own skills on platforms, frameworks and languages
Skills & Experience required
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS for both web and Email
- Proficiency working from design files using Figma, Photoshop, InDesign or similar
- Experience of NodeJS runtime environment
- Experience with HTML/CSS pre-processors e.g. Pug, Stylus
- Proactive communication with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Knowledge of design principles, user experience and user interface
Skills & Experience desired
- Experience of Bootstrap CSS Library
- Experience in JQuery library and JSON data interchange format
- Experience of Java programming language
- Experience with version control tools e.g. SVN, GIT
- Proficiency with knockout MVVM bindings for user interface
- Proficiency with Single Page Application websites
- Familiarity with front-end build tools e.g. Grunt, Gulp
- 3-5 years of Front end development experience
- Expert in developing table based HTML/CSS email campaigns
- Aptitude for independent problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.