Your main responsibilities in this role will be to build and manage email campaigns and support the team from end-to-end. You will work alongside with the team on various platforms on marketing and service communications in execution and delivery. This role offers the opportunity for candidates to join the growing CRM team within a growing organisation where we constantly strive to enhance our existing communication to drive performance across a global market.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, innovative thinking and attention to detail.
Candidate Key responsibilities
- Building and managing emails using HTML and CSS, adhering to email marketing principles and socialising best practice
- Day-to-day production of Mobile-Optimised HTM templates for large scale email campaigns in multiple languages
- Creating and implementing multivariate testing campaigns
- Adhering to established QA processes to ensure 100% accuracy of all email communications.
- Making use and understanding of Email Marketing tools/software solutions
- Experience designing, developing and producing responsive bespoke email templates
- Gain knowledge of email marketing metrics and KPI’s for weekly reporting
- Analyse of web and email analytics implementation (e.g. google analytics, omniture)
- Managing multiple projects and ensuring development follows process
- Working with many stakeholders across multiple departments
- Be able to analyse problems and provide improvement suggestions and implement them
Candidate Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing and/or technical field preferred
- Has experience in coding in HTML, CSS preferably in emails and landing pages and be able to troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- An understanding of data
- Able to prioritize tasks towards business impact
- A solid understanding of cross-client/platform issues, code solutions, best practices and email guidelines/standards
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe suite – particularly Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Strong collaborative and team-oriented working style
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-Motivated, proactive and self-sufficient
- Flexible and adaptable with an enthusiasm to learn
Here at Paysafe we’re always on the lookout for bright, talented, passionate people to join our world-class team to developing the world-class online financial solutions. With offices in Canada, the UK and Bulgaria, our business is growing fast so if you think you’ve got what it takes then we’d love to hear from you. We take pride in our employees and offer excellent remuneration and benefits, as well as a positive, rewarding and fun work environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.