Dermalogica is the authority in professional skincare and our sole purpose is to empower and educate the professional skin therapist who sits at the heart of our brand and business model. Our tribe is our community of therapists both in-house, within our sales model and in our salons, spa’s and retail outlets. We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our Tribe and who want to be a part of the next chapter in Dermalogica’s rich history of success.
Do you want to be part of our tribe? ……. Keep reading.
The main objective of this role is to drive the email communications to our customer base, reacting to business trade & decisions, owning both channel and strategy from planning through to deployment and analysis.
Key Responsibilities of our Email Executive … could this be you?
- Lead and deliver the email strategy including the testing program
- Responsibility of email process from planning to deployment; ensuring all campaigns are deployed on time.
- Collaborating with ecomm, marketing and retail teams to plan email product and campaign messages
- Responsible for the deployment of all email campaigns through the ESP; including segment building, set up, testing and final deployment of emails.
- Responsible for all email content/copy writing and for briefing the creative team on email requirements
- Weekly reporting; extracting data from the ESP and data reporting tools, updating reports and dissecting results.
- Ongoing management of the monthly email plans; generating month ahead documents, updating changes and circulating changes to relevant teams.
- Work with the CRM Manager to pull appropriate segments from our CRM database for targeted email campaigns.
- Collate monthly data sets for email hindsighting and suggesting recommendations
- Weekly review and circulation with teams of competitors emails
- Ongoing testing of the quality and consistency of email data capture across all touch points.
- Ad hoc data comparisons and management of the email testing plan
- Support the CRM manager with ad hoc analytics for channels besides email within the CRM/ecomm space.
Do you have the below skills?
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the email marketing channel; ideally within the retail sector.
- 2+ years’ experience using an ESP; preferably with Klaviyo email marketing.
- Confident using google analytics.
- Confident using Excel.
- Analytical background and enjoyment working with data.
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure
- Strong desire to learn with the ability to work independently
- An enthusiastic team player
What is in it for you?
- Highest level of training
- Free monthly product allocation
- Private healthcare and pension contribution (after successful probation)
- Generous holidays, plus birthdays off
- Amazing social events
Want to become part of the next chapter in Dermalogica’s rich history of success?
Apply today to join the tribe!