Charlotte, NC (hybrid), or Fully Remote. To protect the health and safety of our employees, our offices are closed. When our offices reopen, the organization will be moving to a hybrid work model.
Our Commitment To Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
At Brighthouse Financial, we’re fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we’re better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security.
How This Role Contributes To Brighthouse Financial
The Email Campaign Consultant will be responsible for executing marketing emails leveraging the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. This role will include email design leveraging Adobe Photoshop, project management and the ability to work cross-functionally within Brighthouse Financial and external agency partners. Email marketing campaigns will be primarily to financial professionals to help generate sales and educate firms.
- Build and execute email and mobile marketing campaigns, including dynamic content, triggers and HTML/CSS code.
- Configuration of dynamic components and scripting to deploy campaigns utilizing subscriber attributes, preferences, and behavior.
- Responsible for technical implementation of triggers, drip series, and automations leveraging full functionality of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Understand email campaign performance analysis and regular reporting on testing outcomes.
- Manages projects to ensure timely results and monitor their progress based on competing departmental priorities.
- Work with internal Data and Technology teams to achieve optimal data segmentation and list development.
- Interacts with sales, product, enterprise resources, and other members of the marketing team to complete projects.
- Adhere to deadlines.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
Essential Business Experience And Technical Skills
- Minimum of 2-4 years marketing experience
- Minimum of 1-year email marketing experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of related technologies (HTML, CSS, SQL)
- Knowledge Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Products, Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of email and mobile marketing best practices and guidelines (CAN-SPAM)
- Grammatical, editing and proofreading skills
- Competencies: Focuses on Customers and Advisors, Produces Results, Communicates Effectively, Self-Starter
- Time Off: Minimum of 20 days of paid time off and 13 paid company holidays per full calendar year, plus paid volunteer time
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan with up to a 6% annual match and 3% annual company nondiscretionary contribution of eligible compensation, annual incentive plan, and employee stock purchase plan
- Family Focus: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, and adoption and surrogacy assistance
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with potential company contributions up to $1,000 per family
- Wellness Programs: Wellness incentive platform, employee assistance program, financial counseling services, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
Up to 10%