We're looking for an Email Engagement Specialist to join our growing team.
As our Email Engagement Specialist, you will be on the front lines driving end-user participation within SmartPath's offerings. We are looking for a team player who thrives on effective email production, implementing creative automation solutions and powerful storytelling. If you exude flexibility, a commitment to openness and authentic curiosity, you're on the right track. In the end, we're all on a mission to help people with their finances.
You can expect to take on these problems:
- Develop engaging campaigns and content that impacts people's financial lives
- Ensure that users get the content they need at the right time
- Highlight all of the great opportunities the rest of our team is providing for users
This opportunity is a unique combination of creativity, problem-solving and execution to drive change for those who need it. Our users love our service - join the team that's making a difference in people's lives.
What we're looking for:
We're passionate about what we do. Here are all of the areas we expect you to show your passion.
- Own end-to-end production of high impact email campaigns, including planning, copywriting, design, executing, reporting and optimization.
- Build automation workflows according to audience segmentation
- Tune segmentations across audiences to promote personalized messaging to end users
- Analyze and optimize messaging and techniques
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to organize and manage dedicated client email communication requests
- Transparently manage an email content calendar
- When it comes to reporting, you’ll need to monitor, analyze and communicate email performance on a regular basis to different audiences, including leadership and customers.
- You’ll be a champion of our mission. We’re a small company where folks wear multiple hats and you may be asked to lend a hand somewhere else temporarily from time to time.
Ideally we'd like:
- 2-4 years of email automation experience, including prior use of MailChimp
- Experience working in small, distributed, fast-paced teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Important things to know:
Timing: We'd like to have someone in this position by early May.
Flexibility: This is a full-time role, however we are more results oriented than clock oriented. We have people working in all timezones and are at different life stages. We know things are extra crazy right now so we completely understand childcare or other life circumstances that might interrupt a normal “9 to 5” workday. We're happy to discuss working arrangements with you.
Salary: The salary range for this role is $60,000 to $85,000 depending on experience.
Location: This job can be anywhere inside the US. We are based in Atlanta and get together several times per year as a team, but you are welcome to work from anywhere.
Team: You would report directly to our Chief Operating Officer and work alongside our product and account management teams.
We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That's why we're working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
Our culture is pretty informal, hard-working and human. We aren't perfect and still learning a lot as we grow, especially from each new hire that brings something new to the team. There's not much hierarchy so instead we focus on results and ownership. Everyone owns a part of our mission and everyone contributes.
We are venture backed and closing in on profitability, though our story started over 10 years ago when our founder Alok Deshpande started SmartPath as an education company running seminars out of hotel ballrooms. We've adapted our services and strategy over the years, but his passion for helping main street folks get the help they deserve with their money is still our north star.