- We put our people first – Career Progression, development and the wellbeing of our staff are our priority
- We care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we do
- We are proud of our partnerships – Supporting communities in need through Sleepsafe & Givit
- We are excited about our future – Join us on our journey as we expand our retail network nationally and internationally
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists and designers in the Sydney Design Studio.
An exciting opportunity has become available within our Sheridan Online team for an Email Direct Marketing Specialist reporting to the EDM and Content Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of EDM's for Eboutique, Sheridan Outlet and David Jones. This includes managing briefs from the promotional team, liaising with marketing and the graphic designers to ensure best practice design, submitting to relevant stake holders for approval and setting up and deploying EDM's in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The role also includes analysing EDM results, producing reports and making recommendations for future EDM's.
Your new role at Sheridan..
- Work with marketing, buyers and promotional team to prepare weekly briefs for design team
- Liaise with marketing on the creative concept behind each EDM
- Responsible implementation of campaign process automation and improvement based on direction from relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge and remain up-to-date with emerging EDM management technology
- In collaboration with ecommerce Digital Marketing team, upload SEO and mobile optimised content; helping overall traffic and conversion, and maximise online revenue and EBIT
- Work with marketing to manage & execute digital marketing campaigns
- Support the CRM manager with database segmentation & CRM related implementation
- Writing subject lines for EDMs
- Analyse results to provide recommendations on EDM content and subject lines to improve CTR and CTOR
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
What experience you can bring to us?
- Relevant experience in an online or ecommerce team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience managing websites
- Demonstrated experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- High attention to detail and intermediate Excel skills
- Experience in using Google Analytics to derive insights and drive content decisions
- Understanding of SEO principles in relation to content management (desirable)
- Experience with Magento CMS (desirable)
- UI/UX understanding & HTML/CSS experience is preferred
What we can offer you!
- We want you to join us - Be part of an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with over 200 stores internationally and growing
- We are passionate about our people and their wellbeing - We offer Health & premium benefits., discounted gym memberships and flexible working arrangements
- We stand by our commitments to global sustainability - Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- We care about your development - Complete our 6-month tailored induction plan through our Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- We think big & have fun - Be part of an open and collaborative company culture with our established social committee, a wellness program that includes weekly meditation sessions, ‘Lunch and Learn' events and much more.
- We reward and recognize - 40-50% off on all your new favorite brands such as Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices
- We believe in work life balance - Be part of our summer fun initiative and enjoy a bi-weekly half day off during January-March
CULTIVATING A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
Here at Hanes Brands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know our both workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us. Join us now!
Creating the fabric of a better life for people and the planet:
As a COVID 19 safe environment we have broken our Sydney team into two, one team will come into the office on Monday and Tuesday and the other team will come in on Thursday and Friday. No one will be in the office on a Wednesday and during the weekend, in order to do a deep cleanse. In these unusual times we are loving staying connected with each other via MS teams.