Email Digital Marketing Solutions Engineer
Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
RentPath (a Redfin Company) is looking for a Digital Marketing Solutions Engineer to support all email marketing initiatives for RentPath. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Solutions Manager, this role will implement technical solutions architected by the manager as well as offer solutions for optimizing email campaigns and improving effectiveness. You will also serve as a technical support point of contact for other parts of the organization who use the email marketing applications and also have “send” responsibility for some portions of the RentPath email marketing efforts.
A Day in the Life:
The Digital Marketing Solutions Engineer will be expected to consistently deliver top quartile outcomes in the following areas:
- You will be responsible for accurate documentation and optimization of existing processes: ensuring that all goals, touchpoints, dependencies, and business rules for automated campaigns are documented fully. This success depends on soliciting and incorporating feedback from a variety of teams within RentPath who depend on email for their business goals.
- You will collaborate with multiple departments, working with other RentPath departments to ensure their goals are being met where email marketing is concerned. This success depends on establishing positive relationships with each department having email reliance, understanding their business goals and needs, and developing or implementing technical solutions that are applicable to same.
- You will fully explore and document all of the email programs for the two primary brands, Rent.com and Apartment Guide, serving as resource for technical needs other departments are experiencing.
What we need from you:
- Experience working to redefine, modernize, and maintain a mature product or process.
- Demonstrated success operating in an environment where cross-functional collaboration was required.
- Systems integration experience: experience working in integrated environments, including websites and back-end databases tied to email marketing systems.
- Demonstrated history of creating meaningful, thorough documentation, and maintaining it as systems evolve.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud: demonstrated experience (2-3 years SFMC experience) and above-standard proficiency in the following areas:
- Executing email delivery to sizeable audiences
- Content Builder
- Data Extensions
- Query Activities
- Journey Builder
- SFDC interactivity with SFMC is a strong plus