The YMCA of Greater New York is here for all New Yorkers — to empower youth, improve health, and strengthen community. Founded in 1852, today the Y serves a diverse population of more than half a million New Yorkers who learn, grow, and thrive through programs and services at our 24 branches. Community is the cornerstone of the Y. Together, we connect active, engaged New Yorkers to build stronger communities.
We are seeking an Email and Digital Marketing Manager who will help lead the Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, lead email marketing from start-to-end in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and provide support and input on Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation and integration.
- Ownership of email marketing across the organization.
- Assist in leading Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation and launch.
- Create an ambitious, data-driven, and measurable email marketing strategy to drive consideration and conversion.
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues from around the organization to develop, implement, and optimize email marketing journeys and campaigns around member acquisition, member retention, program registration sales, fundraising, and more.
- Oversee day-to-day email campaign productions, including stakeholder management and communications, design, content, deployment, A/B testing, optimization, and reporting and analysis.
- Support and help guide Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation; support Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud integration using Marketing Cloud Connect.
- Assist in Marketing Cloud training and support across the organization
- Manage roles and permissions in Marketing Cloud.
- Collaborate with Sales Cloud admin on business processes and ongoing integration.
- Adhere to all Department of Health, YMCA of Greater New York, and funder standards, expectations, and regulations.
- Actively participate in all training sessions and designated meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in email marketing.
- Deep understanding of email marketing, including best practices and industry standards, segmentation, automation, deliverability, analytics, A/B testing, optimization strategies and more.
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Experience working in and/or administering a CRM preferred.
- Eye for design and layout; facility for writing compelling copy; attention to detail and ability to proofread.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
We offer an exciting and innovative work environment with a culture committed to serving all members of our community. As a leading not-for-profit, community service organization, our Association relies heavily on fundraising to support the wide range of programs we proudly provide the communities we serve. Our expectation is that all staff promotes participation of their branch fundraising efforts in some capacity.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a member of our dynamic team, please complete our online application and submit your résumé and a thoughtful cover letter that explains your interest in the role and our organization.