PDI helps convenience retailers and petroleum wholesalers thrive through digital transformation and enterprise software that enables them to grow topline revenue, optimize operations and unify their business across the entire value chain.
Over 1,500 customers in more than 200,000 locations worldwide count on our leading payments, marketing & insights cloud, ERP, logistics, fuel pricing, and security solutions to provide insights that increase volume, margin, and customer loyalty, all while connecting the digital ecosystem and protecting data. For more than 35 years, our comprehensive suite of solutions and unmatched expertise have helped customers reimagine their enterprise and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Backed by the investment of TA Associates, Genstar, and Insight Capital Partners, PDI is embarking upon an aggressive expansion strategy through internal investment in development as well as intensive M&A activity. The result will be a broader, more powerful, global company that serves customers across the entire supply chain.
The Email Production Specialist can translate design mockups into bulletproof HTML email documents. You will work with a tech-savvy team using best-in-class platforms and products to create, test and execute dynamic, multi-channel campaigns.
You are an email template creation expert with the desire to bring your skills to a fast-paced and collaborative team. You recognize the opportunity to improve your skills in every challenge you take on.
Create HTML email marketing templates for a coalition of partners representing the fuel, retail, loyalty, and travel industries.
- Deliver production support (build, configure, edit, test) for all assigned email templates, including dynamic messaging and personalization
- Maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure campaigns are being deployed on time and without error
- Stay current with email industry technical best practices and techniques and implement into ongoing campaigns
- Understand nuances in coding techniques required to successfully render emails in all major email clients and devices
- Export and process images from design files into email-ready assets
- Understand and utilize Retina-sized graphics when appropriate
- Understand CAN-SPAM and email regulatory compliance
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2+ years hands-on email production experience is required
- Fluent in HTML/CSS for email, hand-coding skills required
- Demonstrated experience with email production, coding, and execution
- Ability to set up and configure emails with dynamic content and personalized data.
- Office 365 knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise-level ESPs (Responsys/Salesforce) preferred
- Experience with RPL and/or AMPScript preferred.
- Experience with HTML templating, dynamic scripting, and build processes a plus
- Experience with Litmus and/or Email on Acid testing is a plus
- Able to contribute to a team environment yet work autonomously
- Solid professional communications skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills
- Flexible, good at multi-tasking and able to prioritize
- Willing to learn and ready for the challenge
- Please submit resume and examples of previous email template work with application
PDI’s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.pdisoftware.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify.
PDI’s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.pdisoftware.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using E-Verify.