Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, Starz, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-language programming packages tailored to the U.S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.sling.com . We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
You will be responsible for designing and developing on-brand email and in-app marketing communications that are responsive across all devices and platforms. The ideal individual is proficient in HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop); up-to-date with email, push and in-app marketing best practices; and passionate about creating new and exciting marketing communications.
- Collaborating with lifecycle marketing and creative teams to create exciting marketing communications and push the limits of what’s possible in email and in-app messaging
- Maintaining CAN-SPAM compliance and keeping in touch with industry best practices for email and in-app messaging
- Ideating and versioning creative A/B tests
- Participating in lifecycle marketing strategy discussions
- Brainstorming new marketing tactics with the lifecycle marketing team
- Managing your own workload using the lifecycle marketing calendar
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing customer-facing marketing communications, ideally email
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3 and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Past experience with ESPs (ExactTarget, Salesforce, Responsys) and email rendering programs (Return Path, Litmus, etc.)
- Ability to quickly identify and fix render issues with all lifecycle marketing communications
- Understanding of dynamic content and its use for populating highly personalized communications
- Ability to maintain grace under pressure and stay organized under sometimes tight deadlines
Compensation: $55,800.00/Yr. - 90,000.00
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, this role provides all the benefits you need to be successful. Check them out on our careers website .
Please note, completion of a pre-employment screen will include a drug test and criminal background check.