Minted is looking for an Email Developer to write HTML, execute email campaigns and develop robust lifecycle programs. The Email Developer will work cross functionally to own coding of marketing content / promotions in Minted’s emails and development of automated lifecycle and triggered campaigns. A key role within the email marketing team, this person will own the technical aspects of email while also helping to grow the program and optimize email performance.
- Develop HTML for email creative. Code new personalization modules and version emails to support segmentation strategies
- Work daily with email marketing team, copy and design teams to support planned campaigns. Understand brand guidelines, available assets, and develop communications to support daily emails
- Work with cross functional teams on identification of lifecycle programs and define the underlying logic, lists and executional management of these programs
- Create new email templates, segmentation filters and update existing email creatives. Contribute towards the continued modernization and evolution of the brand
- Set-up, test and launch email campaigns with heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol and technical execution
- Manage reporting of automated, trigger and transactional emails and implement new product recommendations to improve performance
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Excellent at working autonomously, setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Organized, with strong time-management and problem-solving skills
- A great communicator verbal and written communication skills
- Highly effective at working cross-functionally with multiple teams
- 2+ years hands-on email coding/production experience
- Strong HTML coding skills, rooted in email and industry best practices including knowledge of responsive design/development (frameworks, techniques, and layouts)
- Experience working with marketing automation and personalization vendors
- Experience with Sailthru or other ESPs (email service provider), languages (HTML, CSS) and/or project management software, and SQL
- Understanding of email design and delivery issues within various platforms
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced changing environment. Work West Coast hours with a willingness to pitch in during the peak season in off-hours times, when needed
- Experience in lifecycle marketing, engagement marketing, or CRM, a plus
Artists shape culture. They spark conversation, create connection, and bring beauty into the world. Minted is where they come together to reach further. Our marketplace empowers a thriving community of independent artists to sell and scale their work. We nurture self-expression, cultivate community, and bring the best in visual art to a global audience.
We’re building a new way to discover the world’s best creative talent. We’re here for the emerging talent ready to take off, the local favorites ready to grow, and the established artists ready to dream bigger.
At Minted, our people don’t just believe in the power of art–we live it. We have our finger on the pulse of what’s new and now. We’re obsessed with great design, art, and interiors. We’re in galleries, at fairs, and constantly finding inspiration online. We seek undiscovered talent that deserves to stand up and stand out. We connect with artists that have something to say, and we collaborate to amplify their work. The Minted community’s art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Our marketplace brings the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. We recognize the challenges independent artists face, and we leverage our resources to level the playing field and create a platform that gives artists the freedom to develop their craft and grow their business.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employ 350+ full-time employees, plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. We have raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider all qualified applicants for employment in accordance with all state, local, and federal laws. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
How Our Process Works
Minted uses technology and innovative practices to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.