Innocean USA, a full-service advertising agency, is looking for a skilled Email Developer to join our team!
This individual is responsible for the day-to-day coding, design and delivery of email campaigns. This role works collaboratively with the Creative, Operations & Data Science teams to customize, test, and develop email campaigns.
- Own HTML development of email campaigns. Including drip campaigns, transactional notifications and product recommendations.
- Develop complex mobile responsive emails using modern standards and best practice guidelines for HTML/CSS for email to optimize responsive rendering and drive engagement rates.
- Develop and optimize email template portfolio for continued A/B testing, mobile optimization, and dynamic personalization according to business rules and logic
- Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktop and mobile devices, using email testing and analytics platforms such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Partner closely with Marketing and Engineering teams, to turn compelling and personalized email notifications into reality.
- Create web banners corresponding with email artwork (or vice versa).
- Execute email setup and deployment via CMS platform – must have strong grasp of all functions within CMS and provide seamless walkthrough/overview
- Fully participate in all training initiatives and activities.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 yrs: HTML, CSS, Responsive, Email, CRM and/or Email Coding.
- 2 yrs knowledge of CMS platforms. (Selligent a plus)
- Experience with Litmus/other testing platforms is a plus.
- Develops all email templates and promotional content within production schedules
- Knowledge of results-driven email metrics, specifically A/B testing and KPI tracking.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Sets-up automated email templates, queries and reports focused on improving the guest experience.
- High level of ownership of responsibilities, forward thinker, always working towards elevating brand opportunities.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment.
- Possesses strong business ethics and is reliable.
- Have high energy, a confident manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Impeccable documentation skills with a strong attention to detail.
- 3 PPO Medical Plans to choose from low to no cost
- No cost Dental and Vision
- Matching 401K
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Company paid short- and long-term disability, and basic life
- Generous PTO
INNOCEAN USA’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, and the communities where they live and work. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. INNOCEAN USA offers a reasonable accommodation process for individuals who are unable to meet our vaccination requirement due to a disability, medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. INNOCEAN’s ability to make reasonable accommodation will vary based on the role in question.