RentPath is looking for an Email Developer to support all email marketing initiatives for RentPath. You will report directly to the Manager, Email Marketing, and be responsible for front line development, implementation, and delivery of email marketing campaigns.
You hold a favorable reputation with business lines as being credible, nimble, and responsive. The stakeholders feel confident in the solutions provided, without relying on multiple sources of assistance to resolve concerns/questions; a sense of harmony is enabled amongst the department and company.
A Day in the life…
You will be expected to consistently deliver upon the following critical outcomes:
- You confirm that RentPath business lines are provided reliable, functional, attractive email marketing campaigns, which meet business line goals and provide a positive subscriber experience.
- You assure RentPath is delivering code optimized emails that take full advantage of data available for the best subscriber experience.
- You ensure all campaigns are completed on a timely basis, enabling RentPath business lines to have effective content calendars and deadlines.
- You guarantee all messages coded for dynamic content are thoroughly tested to eliminate the possibility of errors at send time.
- You may participate in and/or be accountable for identifying key campaign goals, developing appropriate creative to achieve campaign goals, creating optimized HTML for email, modifying existing HTML Template code, performing basic list segmentation, managing QA process, executing test and live sends of email campaigns.
What We Need From You…..
- Demonstrated ownership experience with email marketing campaigns (all-encompassing)
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (AMPScript proficiency preferred)
- Demonstrated success with dynamic email creation
- Demonstrated success operating as an email marketing platform specialist
A Few Of Our Perks And Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?