AT iFIT Health and Fitness we are passionate about empowering people to change their lives and achieve healthy, sustainable results. We strive to continuously push the limits to bring our customers cutting-edge products that will help them in every aspect of their lives. We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an Email Developer.
Our CRM Team is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced Email Developer to join us as we build data-driven journeys that connect our US-based customers with world-class fitness equipment.
You'll be primarily responsible for the hands-on coding, building, and testing of email communications to ultimately increase our business’s email marketing success. We’re looking for someone who will take pride in the details and experience of building new email code and working within responsive email templates, with an eye for improving processes along the way. This position is expected to utilize both HTML/CSS expertise and email marketing best practices. We’ll also expect them to stay caught up on new email technologies and email marketing ideas.
- Code interactive experiences for email.
- Develop/modify email templates and existing campaigns.
- Contribute to the continued modernization and evolution of our brands.
- Execute best practices in email development, accessibility, and email compliance regulations.
- Set up, test, and launch complex email campaigns with dynamic content.
- Be able to execute campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Perform QA.
- Troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and other performance issues to ensure identical rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices.
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency.
- Create effective dynamic email campaigns utilizing AMPscript/tokenization/code.
- Run A/B testing and map complex personalized journeys in Journey Builder.
- Work cross-functionally with members of various teams.
- Other coding, email, and database maintenance tasks as needed.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, And/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, or technology related preferred) or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of relevant email development work experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL and AMPscript.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Proficiency in responsive email design and front-end development issues.
- Experience with Liquid, jQuery, PHP, and Google Analytics a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of email compliance regulations such as CAN-SPAM and GDPR.
- Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Ability to collaborate with a team remotely and in-person.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and coding languages as needed.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
Compensation And Benefits
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative workspace and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
Your employment at iFIT is "at-will". You and the company each have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any cause or for no cause at all. Nothing but an express written contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can modify this "employment at will" arrangement.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."