maurices is a women’s apparel retailer that celebrates feel good fashion for real life. It’s committed to its service with style promise and offering affordable fashion that takes women from workday to weekend and all of life’s adventures in between. With inclusive sizing from 0-24, maurices is famous for its versatile styles including key categories such as denim, dresses, tops, and more. Established in 1931, maurices operates 935 stores in communities across North America. Discover even more fashion at maurices.com.Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Email Developer - maurices to join our team located at our Corp Remote Locations-maurices-Duluth, MN 55802.
Ready to help bring feel good fashion for real life™ to hometowns across North America? Join our family of amazing individuals in our corporate office in Duluth, Minnesota, ranked one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in 2019 . Since 1931, we’ve helped women look and feel their best every day — making maurices not only a special place to shop, but a great place to work and connect. Apply today!
The email marketing developer is responsible for the production and development of dynamic email campaigns. This role will also serve as the technical product owner for the email service provider by providing recommendations for enhancements and/ or process changes to help drive personalization, innovation, and agility.
- Email campaign development
- Work daily email, copy, design, and broader marketing teams to support promotional, triggered, and lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Develop email marketing campaigns including slicing PSD files, converting to HTML, QA’ing, and addressing change rounds and revisions
- Partner with 3rd party vendors and agency partners to help support email initiatives and strategies
- Make recommendations to improve and optimize our communications through better content, coding, personalization, and automation.
- Understand and follow e-mail compliance standards
- Work directly with marketing automation and personalization partners to design and develop new personalization modules within the email templates.
- Implement 3rd party vendors where needed to augment personalization strategies.
- Work with CRM, data, and analytics partners to build experiences within content modules based on customer segments and/ or clusters.
- Defines the technical roadmap for our email service provider
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the team regarding features and functionality for the email product as well as any other 3rd party vendors/ products in which we may engage.
Work Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, graphic design, or similar
- 1-2 years experience building email campaigns or doing web development
- Familiarity with marketing automation and personalization vendors such as Movable Ink, LiveClicker, Certona, etc.
- Experience working in email service providers such as Responsys, Salesforce, etc.
- Knowledge of segmentation strategies or experience working with CRM lists
- Experience with Adobe creative suite a plus
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end with minimal supervision.
- Strong HTML knowledge
- Be able to prioritize projects and workload to meet deadlines
- Knowledgeable of email best practices and design standards
- Experience utilizing Sketch, Photoshop, or other photo editing tools
- Ability to learn and adopt to changing tools, technologies, and business quickly
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams, external partners and agencies; exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to utilize data and analytics to determine actionable recommendations.
- Innovative spirit and a motivated self-starter with a desire to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, creative and flexible work style
Corp Remote Locations-maurices-Duluth, MN 55802
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.