I FEEL really LUCKY to be SURROUNDED by SUCH a GREAT TEAM. I’m not only GRATEFUL that they’ve HELPED me ACHIEVE my GOALS, but also that I CAN GIVE them a PLACE WHERE THEY can ACHIEVE theirs.
- MICHAEL KORS -
We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Developer
Over the past four years, Michael Kors Digital has launched eCommerce sites in over 50 markets global as well as numerous enhancements and omni-channel initiatives designed to unify the online-offline customer experience. Over the next year we are looking to expand on this further and create an even more seamless customer & brand experience.
The email program consists of all 50 markets and is translated into 5 languages at the moment. Some markets are multi lingual.
Who You Are:
You are energetic, reliable, self-motivated and have strong communication. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a demanding environment.
What You’ll Do:
The purpose of this role is to support the email marketing program in EMEA. Build and test responsive HTML email templates that render consistently across a range of different ISPs/Browsers/Devices
- Pro-actively researching and developing new solutions to improve email design, user journeys and internal processes including data-automated processes to reduce workload and increase campaign effectiveness
- Work closely with digital designers to develop and implement creative modules roadmap
- Documentation of processes and email best practice
- Collaboration with other business areas to improve user journeys and increase marketing capabilities
- Using Photoshop to slice images
You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in HTML Coding
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experienced in coding HTML and CSS, preferably with experience developing email HTML campaigns using a major ESP (Oracle Responsys, Adobe Campaign, Cheetah Digital, Exact Target etc.)
- Experience in Photoshop
- Computer literate – Excel, PPT, Word
We’d Love to See:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability, with a willingness to learn
- Analytical and creative problem solving
- Great organization with good time management skills
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V
England WC2B 6UF