Due to our growing client base we are currently looking for an experienced Email Developer to join our frontend development team on a permanent basis.
Here at Xigen we are an established and fast-growing Ecommerce Agency based in Bedford, focusing on the design, development and marketing of high-performance ecommerce sites. Working with a large number of clients from SMBs to multinational blue chips. There is a focused but informal atmosphere in the studio with around 40 team members who enjoy the companies diligent and helpful approach to client projects.
What will you be doing?
As the Email Developer, you will lead Xigen’s email team in coding emails, creating templates and managing a number of projects from design, to build and send using a variety of different e-marketing platforms.
Some of the day to day duties of the Email Developer will include:
- Setting up, testing, data loading and scheduling the send of HTML email campaigns for several ecommerce clients
- Building responsive emails from existing templates
- Creating new templates and suggesting improvements to existing templates and internal procedures
- Building an advance level of email marketing campaigns using technologies such as AMP to develop future opportunities within the business
What we’re looking for:
As the Email Developer, it is essential that you have:
- Experience developing responsive HTML emails
- Developed emails across a variety of platforms and email clients
- A good knowledge of email testing using Email on Acid (or similar)
- Have experience scheduling a send and providing reporting to clients
- Worked with a variety of e-marketing platforms
It would also be a benefit if the Email Developer had:
- AMP email experience
- Experience with InxMail, CampaignMaster, Eloqua & Marketo
- Experience building landing pages
What about you?
- If you’re a self-confessed Nerd, Geek or Techy – then you’ll fit in just right
- We look for gifted candidates that have a life interest for all things web and developing code
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- Xigen is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation
What can Xigen offer you?
As well as a salary of between £23,000 to £25,000 per annum, we offer:
- 20 days holiday + public holidays and Christmas / New Year shutdown
- No desks phones for developers (leaving you free to do what you do best)
- 5 professional development days per year
- Quarterly company profit share bonus
- Dedicated 'chill out' room in the studio with a with sofa, big tv, ps4, VR, football table and shuffleboard
- Free hot & cold drinks, plenty of fresh fruit and cakes are all available, just help yourself
If you like what you’ve read and would like to join one of the UK’s fastest growing Digital Agencies, then hit apply and we’ll be in touch!