The Email Operations Specialist will be responsible for the operational production and execution of emails for Wondrium. This individual will work closely with the Director, Digital Marketing and cross-departmentally to develop and execute successful email campaigns, including creative and copy development. This is a great opportunity to work on a program that utilizes cutting edge email technology.
We are looking for an individual who can execute and project manage critical tasks necessary to implement email campaigns for the Wondrium brand in a fast-paced work environment. This is a hands-on position that requires strong HTML skills for email development, design and distribution.
Reports to: Director, Digital Marketing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute and project manage operational tasks related to emails for Wondrium to ensure that they are implemented on schedule.
- Own these processes/functions:
- Build, test and send emails for Wondrium using the Selligent Marketing Cloud platform
- Oversee day to day implementation of triggered email programs
- Monitor deliverability and follow up on any resulting issues
- Maintain email creative and email html template library for Wondrium emails
- Manage segmentations utilized for personalized email experiences
- Manage project timelines ensuring the development, production, testing and delivery of email campaigns by required deadlines.
- Work closely with Director, Digital Marketing, copywriters, and designers to develop email content and produce HTML templates.
- Support Director, Digital Marketing on other projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or technology related field
- 3+ years’ hands-on email coding and production experience
- HTML/CSS skills fluency
- Experience with enterprise email technology (We currently use Selligent Marketing Cloud).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Process and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Strong project and time management skills
- Adaptability and willingness to work with constant reprioritization.
- Knowledge of email best practices, success metrics and CAN-SPAM legislation
- Expertise with Adobe Dreamweaver
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to last minute changes
- Ability to work both independently or in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively, solve problems and take initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with full accountability for projects
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Wondrium provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.