As a leading British business of more than 275 years standing, we have experienced turbulent times before and adapted and evolved to remain one of the hospitality sector’s most successful companies. Built on such robust foundations, our expertise has meant we responded decisively throughout this year with our teams, guests and the continuity of our business at the heart of every decision we made. We acted quickly, to ensure we were prepared for the future, whatever it may hold.
What continues to set us apart are our excellent products and people. We have much loved brands such as Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Bar + Block alongside exciting up and coming propositions such as Cookhouse & Pub. And in Premier Inn, we have the UK’s favourite budget hotel chain, currently outperforming the market and ambitious for more as we execute our plans in both the UK and Germany. At Whitbread, we remain true to our values and put our people at the centre of everything we do.
As part of our Brand team the role of the CRM Developer is to maintain and improve all CRM communications to Premier Inn customers, driving CRM marketing best practice and rolling out targeted and effective email & CRM communications.
What you will be doing:
- Develop new/enhanced reporting and/or visualisation of data to support effective decision-making
- Drive adoption and utilisation of reporting and visualisation
- Develop expertise in one or more areas of functional utilisation of data
- Develop high quality data structures and support provision, consistency and quality of data.
- Gather requirements for new/enhanced data visualisation/reporting based on BI backlog
- Develop high quality visualisation within Tableau or PowerBI, iterating efficiently via feedback from the commissioning function/team/user
- Ensure new/enhanced visualisation are understood and being used effectively, soliciting feedback where appropriate to understand how improvements can be made
- Use SQL and if necessary other languages (e.g. R, Python) to prepare data for application in automated/scheduled reporting and visualisation, and in support of self-serve analytics (e.g. via Tableau Desktop)
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS and expert in responsive design
- Experience using Adobe Campaign or other ESPs
- Experience with Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- High attention to detail and determination to get things right
- Able to work collaboratively
- Flexible approach and curiosity to ensure a programme of continual improvement or proven experience in marketing/customer focussed environment with understanding of email marketing principles and eCRM
In return, we will offer you:
- 10-30% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work