A lifestyle retailer dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity, and cultural understanding. Founded in 1970 in a small space across the street from the University of Pennsylvania, Urban Outfitters now operates over 200 stores in the United States, Canada and Europe, offering experiential retail environments and a well-curated mix of women’s, men’s, accessories and home product assortments.
Urban Outfitters is looking for a creative, passionate and curious individual to join the Email Marketing team as our Email Developer. This position will play a pivotal role in accelerating the innovation and growth of our email marketing channel. The ideal candidate will have expert-level knowledge of current email best practices, excels at troubleshooting, and has a killer attention to detail. Keys to success also include strong accountability, a passion for email, curiosity, and a team player mindset.
- Email Marketing Developer will code live-text and image-based emails for various promotional, lifecycle, and transactional campaigns using the latest HTML and AMSCRIPT email oriented best practices.
- Own email campaign’s readability and accurate rendering across all major email clients.
- Create personalized scalable dynamic content modules using Salesforce Interaction Studio Open Time Campaigns.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Work closely with creative design, and email team members to successfully implement email campaigns and ensure all campaigns are delivering on strategy and executed flawlessly.
- Understand e-mail best practices, utilize these in day-to-day campaign management and bring new solutions and ideas to the team.
- Develop functional email templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Interaction Studio Email designed around a mobile-friendly customer experience.
- Be an expert in email HTML and have at least 3 years of experience in email development; E-commerce or digital agency experience is a plus
- Experience creating responsive, adaptive, and fluid/hybrid emails and experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Be able to work independently as well as collaborate with other members of the email team
- Experience using design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Be an excellent critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
PA or Remote
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.