We are searching for an Email Developer to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
The Email developer serves a critical role in the development and deployment of global email marketing campaigns. In this position you will work with cross-functional teams to build accessible, mobile-friendly email templates; contribute to email design ideation and decision making; convert email copy into html; evaluate and test email delivery and create best practices for efficient email development.
This role will work in close collaboration with internal business partners to deliver creative that is relevant and on-brand to continuously increase the effectiveness of marketing emails. This position will report to the digital media & advertising manager and requires html and CSS skills, email development experience, high attention to detail, and a passion for crafting engaging experiences through the email channel.
Email Developers at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Configure, build, test, and troubleshoot emails using html/CSS directly in our marketing automation program (Eloqua)
- Manage layout, translations and execution of all assets required to produce promotional and transactional emails
- Responsible for cloud-based translation process of email creative
- Test and QA final coded emails assets before deployment
- Ensure tracking and tags are installed correctly through email channel, such as link tracking parameters, conversion tracking, etc.
- Proofread digital assets and content for clarity, grammar and spelling (including links)
- Work with email team to deploy email marketing campaigns emails and publishing of content
- Troubleshoot and resolve any email delivery disruptions
- Perform testing in browser and email provider platforms (i.e. Outlook, Webmail, mobile, etc.) using testing platforms (Litmus, Email on Acid, etc.)
- Consult, develop and manage execution of customized email projects i.e. email footers, abandon cart, etc.
- Remain current on digital media and email marketing industry trends to help influence future investments and optimizations
- Stay up-to date on the latest platform updates and trends to improve the email workflow and performance
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- 5+ years of relevant programming experience
- Extensive experience in coding HTML and design experience (layout and typography)
- Experience using marketing automation platforms and global translation systems
- Experience with industry standards for building email templates including accessibility, internationalization, performance optimization, email client compatibility taking into account usability and user experience
- Knowledgeable with Visual Studio Code editor
- Familiarity with design tools such as Acrobat Adobe Photoshop
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, design, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Experience in working cross-functionally across the company and ability to work in a small team environment.
- Collaboration, with ability to work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functions
Additional Information About This Email Developer Role
- This is a full-time 40 hour a week role (hybrid role; in-office 2-3 days a week)
- View our benefits information:
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.