At Trafilea, we are looking for an Email Developer with very good written and oral English skills to join our REMOTE FULL-TIME team. This person is going to be responsible for sketching and implementing email marketing campaigns with HTML and CSS. Trigger and monitor the campaign performance and optimize it continuously and focus is on highly personalized and trigger-based communication.
We’re a Data-Driven fast-growing global e-commerce company. We create and expand brands worldwide, laser-focused in performance marketing, and online direct response strategies. For us, it is key to excel in everything that we do, and this starts with the people that we hire.
We have an international team hand-selected from 4 continents and we are looking for a strong, hands-on leader to join us as a Growth hacker to help us keep on changing people's lives while growing the company exponentially.
- 2+ years of digital/email marketing experience, preferably in the ecommerce landscape.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS for emails marketing.
- Knowledge with a top 5 ESP email platform or enterprise marketing automation platform is required. Klaviyo is a plus.
- Proficient at email template systems, responsive design concept for a wide range of viewports (desktop/tablet/mobile), coding and testing.
- Understanding of best practices for email accessibility and deliverability. Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, CCPA, and other email compliance regulations.
- Eye for design, passionate about building UX best practices.
- Ability to drive email innovation by rolling out new technology solutions within the platform, and data integration projects as well as system administration.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fair written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to prioritize, self-manage, and seek help when necessary
- Develop new and sophisticated user-facing interactive experiences in email, including advanced personalization, AMP for Gmail, animation, carousels, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, high social skills and team spirit
- Skilled project and time management with a talent for setting and maintaining priorities in a multitasking environment.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following Qualities
HUNGRY: we’re a startup, there’s HUGE potential for the right candidate.
INDEPENDENT: we’re not here to micromanage
PASSIONATE: you love what you do and you’re a lifelong learner
If this sounds like you, we need to talk. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us:
Live Where You Want: As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want. Take Vacation (Seriously) Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect: Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would usually need to be available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm (Uruguay, Montevideo - Time Zone).