We are looking for a Email Developer to join our team! The Email Developer will provide support to customers in the process of developing, coding and launching complex email campaigns and associated landing pages. This role focuses primarily on translating customer stated business objectives into actionable solutions and understanding customer communication needs and data streams.
- Work with the customer to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience, program frequency, degree of personalization and technical approach.
- Collaborate with other members of the client team to provide best practice recommendations to customers.
- Instill confidence through maturity, expertise and impeccable communications (written and verbal).
- Upon receipt of customer-approved final creative assets:
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images
- Manage customer assets
- Build email using customer templates
- Create a fully accessible and mobile experience using HTML and inline CSS best practices
- Leverage customer tools and scripting language to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content
- Develop robust campaign documentation and facilitate the process of transitioning the program for ongoing maintenance.
- Design and document solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation to maximize customer success.
- Collaborating with other members of the Campaign Solutions team to test functional and rendering quality for new solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding HTML and CSS.
- Strong knowledge of one ore more of the major ESPs: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud, Cheetah Digital, Responsys, etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, basic SQL, and relational database fundamentals.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code templates and design and execute test plans.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals.
- Ability to understand business goals and translate technical and non-technical information to and from clients.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, through task delegation, solutions design, and technical development, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Knowledge of email compliant HTML and email marketing platforms or experience with XML, JSON, JQuery, PHP, ASP, and Object Oriented Programming is a plus.