The Marketing Technology team at Stitch Fix is responsible for driving new client growth and driving value from the existing client base. At its core, Stitch Fix is a personalization service, and our team leverages data and insights to bring that same level of personalization to our marketing.
About The Role
As an Email Developer at Stitch Fix, you will support technical implementation of email marketing strategy: design and code HTML emails, using responsive design techniques; integrate emails into various ESP (email service provider) platforms, such as Responsys and Mailchimp; test email layout across multiple devices using the various testing platforms; enhance the email development platform by fixing bugs, maintaining core functionality, and making upgrades when opportunities arise.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Act as technical liaison between the engineering, analytics, marketing, and creative departments.
- Support user facing features for marketing owned digital properties (e.g. blog, microsites) using the latest client-side technologies. Champion and implement production quality front-end code with an eye toward performance, accessibility, and SEO best-practices.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Champion innovation and best-practices in development and workflow processes.
- Introduce new ideas to push team and platform capabilities.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3+ years of experience or relevant internships in marketing or email marketing and/or are passionate about jumping in and learning in a fast-paced environment.
- You can easily navigate Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- You take pride in developing ‘pixel-perfect’ coded emails.
- You are highly organized and have an exceptional attention to detail.
- You have the ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly.
- You possess outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time.
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- You love (or are excited about) working with Grunt, node.js, sass, and handlebars.
- You have a passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Kind and Motivated by Challenge.
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute! We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.