SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
We are looking for an Email Developer to join our Growth Marketing team to help build and craft beautiful responsive emails for our customers and consumers.
The ideal candidate brings experience and a passion to produce best-in-class emails , is a subject matter expert on email development best practices and innovations, and has an interest in marketing, growth, and data!
In This Role You Will
- Develop new or edit existing responsive HTML/CSS emails and templates using best practices, optimizing for desktop, webmail, and mobile email clients
- Manage the email database, including audience segmentation and list creation/maintenance
- Test and troubleshoot email issues, including rendering issues across desktop, webmail, and mobile email clients
- Build email journeys or automations
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities from a number of internal clients
- Code and maintain landing pages using a software like Pardot for our marketing campaigns
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have experience with writing HTML/CSS for email that works across major clients and devices.
- You are knowledgeable using an ESP such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or comparable product
- You have experience with segmentation including list cleaning and audience building
- You are familiar with sending different types of emails such as mass send, journey, triggered, and automated emails
- You have experience with SQL or Excel such as Pivot tables
- You are comfortable with high levels of responsibility and ownership
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!