Sonos is looking for an experienced Email Developer who will be responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns in email and in-app channels. The CRM charter has high visibility and support to succeed as we design, deploy and analyze programs to grow the value of customer relationships. This is the perfect role and environment for someone ready to make an immediate and significant contribution to an innovative global company.
Reporting to the Director of CRM, the Email Developer is a seasoned email producer, responsible for the successful development of dynamic email templates, HTML, and deployment of outbound campaigns and communication programs. This role is technically driven, working in close partnership with CRM Campaign Managers, to develop and implement communications across both email and in app channels. The role includes coding and building, scheduling emails, segmentation, journey automation, list management, QC, optimization and performance monitoring.
What You’ll Do
- Perform day-to-day email production activities including, but not limited to, email campaign development, testing, tagging, scheduling, deployment and monitoring of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic email campaigns
- Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS, and media queries
- Pulling and scripting elements to be used in dynamic email sends
- Create send definitions, data extensions, send interactions and filters
- Manage list segmentation, list QA, list cleansing
- Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
- Adhere to quality assurance processes and standards
- Oversee proofing process across global stakeholders in Litmus
- Coordinate with campaign managers and design resources to procure creative assets.
- Manage production tasks and deliverable milestones in collaborative PM tool
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of email development
- Salesforce Exact Target/Marketing Cloud experience and AMPscript
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of multiple aspects of email marketing including dynamic program implementation, template coding, analysis, legislation, authentication and sender reputation systems, deliverability, and general industry trends and metrics.
- Experience with Litmus/proofing tools
- Extensive knowledge of scripting and applying business logic in email
- Experienced in responsive email design
- Expertise in email development industry best practices and benchmarks
- Ability to quickly identify and address process and operational gaps
- Email development with a global brand, and localization experience a big plus
- Strong QA process experience is essential
- Past experience with A/B testing and email optimization
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload to deliver on expected timelines