Immediate opportunity! Join our Marketing team at our Corporate Headquarters in Evansville, Indiana. This position will report to the corporate office on Monday through Thursday and work remotely on Friday from home.
The Email Developer is responsible for all of the technical aspects of email development including responsive template design, advanced segmentation, dynamic content scripting, hosted form design, and data integration across the Salesforce marketing technology system.
- Develops and modifies Salesforce Marketing Cloud email templates and content blocks for use within emails.
- Ensures that email functionality works within various browsers, platforms, and devices, and troubleshoots/resolves any issues.
- Develops user-initiated recurring and automated email campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Collaborates with the CRM team to develop calculated insights, advanced segmentation using SQL, and data extensions.
- Develops dynamic and personalized content regions by utilizing AMPscript and/or SSJS.
- Stays up to date on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Core platform features and capabilities.
- Responsible for email and mobile channel execution including email and mobile campaign building, scheduling, quality assurance, approval, segmentation building, and post-deployment analysis.
- Works closely with mobile marketing partner to drive SMS/MMS marketing program.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams including Merchandising, eCommerce, Stores, IT and Integrated Marketing to execute all email and mobile campaigns.
- Tracks ongoing reporting and reviews hindsight performance for all email and mobile marketing initiatives.
- Leverages analytics tools and data in order to monitor, report upon, and improve KPIs.
- Assists with new marketing projects/initiatives and ad-hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field.
- 3-5 years of experience in front-end development and/or email marketing.
- ESP experience required with Salesforce Marketing Cloud specific experience preferred.
- Experience using relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills with close attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide technical explanations to professionals at all levels.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, and Voluntary Benefits
- Fitness Membership Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.