Salary: £25000 - £28000
This is a rare opportunity for somebody with a keen interest in HTML, CSS and CRM, to kick start their career in Email Development. Targeted emails are a key driver in helping us connect the right courses with our students. We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and motivated Junior Email Developer who wants to play an integral part in shaping the future of our Courses proposition.
Our Senior Email Developer will provide training and guidance to ensure you have the right skills to fully support the CRM team by taking ownership of the day-to-day building and development of our email campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your skills using our leading ESP provider, Braze, and further expand your skillset in ‘Liquid’ personalisation and lifecycle CRM.
The successful candidate will have the passion and drive in collaborating with our Client Services Coordinator and CRM team. You’ll be part of a strong and talented team, delivering key marketing emails that are instrumental in driving the success of our business.
Reporting into our Marketing Manager, you will work within the Courses Marketing team:
- Creating compliant and consistent HTML emails in a fast-paced environment
- Producing first-class HTML emails while adhering to good coding practices
- Working closely with CRM to deliver and optimise our emails and other campaigns, and maintain consistency and best practice
- Managing a portfolio of images and content for the CRM team to use in emails and other comms
- Quality assuring email campaigns ahead of deployment
Key Measures and Targets
- Internal and external customer satisfaction: Your emails will get a great response from our customers, and you will deliver work that satisfies and benefits our internal stakeholders
- Working with CRM to maintain email KPIs: Open rate, click-through rate and conversion rate
- Email deliverability and optimisation across desktop and mobile devices
- Good understanding of email best practices and CRM
- Good HTML and CSS knowledge, and ability coding to W3C standards as well as a good understanding of email limitations
- Experience in Return Path, Email on Acid, Litmus or similar would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of various email clients
- Experience with HTML5 would be beneficial though not essential
- Experience with Braze ESP is preferable, but not essential
- Obsessive attention to detail and an ability to work to very high standards
- Good communication skills are a must as the role will require constant contact with our Client Services Coordinator and CRM team
- Ability to and enjoyment of working in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering quality at speed
- Curious and inquisitive, capable of asking the right question to learn everything there is to know about our business
- An effective team player who is keen to drive their own success
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong customer focus
- Must be eligible to work and located in the UK, with the ability to work from our Holborn office at least once a week
What we can offer you
- Flexible working as standard
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk.