Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups. We use GSuite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
As the Lead Email Developer, you will help develop, code and implement initiatives across our email communications. This email-loving, analytics junkie will be responsible for executing all email campaigns, list segmentation, template coding, testing / QA, implementation, reporting and analytics.
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the business in executing lifecycle strategies and building out these capabilities with a focus on driving profitable user growth and building valuable experiences through every marketing touchpoint within the lifecycle funnel.
We are looking for someone with technical expertise in email and the ability to execute while creating process to help support our rapidly growing team.
What You'll Do:
- Own email strategy & production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of email campaigns
- Ensure all emails and mobile messages are on-brand, and manage the creative workflow for lifecycle campaigns
- Monitor and proactively address negative indicators, such as high unsubscribe rates, spam complaint rates, deliverability issues
- Analyze campaign results and determine actionable next steps for optimizing results and enhancing the user journey
- Distill campaign results and synthesize takeaways for the leadership team
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel
- Support the development of user segmentation to create a dynamic, segmentation-based lifecycle program
- Create and manage automations and journeys within our CRM platform (Iterable)
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of CRM marketing experience including email marketing, push, SMS messaging, segmentation and trigger campaigns
- Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.Mastery of HTML and CSS specific to email
- Experience with Iterable preferred (or similar equivalent, e.g. Braze)
- Ability to think high-level and craft long-term strategies, but also can get your hands dirty and execute campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- SQL skills a plus
- A confident and articulate communication style, capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization
- Previous experience in Fintech, Commerce and/or App-based company preferred
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment