Additionally, you want to be a part of a bigger mission where you can rally around a common purpose to achieve a goal. During times of disruption and chaos, you see great opportunities. Vision, passion, drive, integrity, and excellence are all attributes you possess and look for in your leaders and peers.
- Utilize HTML/CSS to create and code custom, interactive experiences for email across multiple email platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot, Campaign Monitor, Every Action, Mailchimp, Luminate Online, Virtuous, Acoustic, and others.
- Create a fully functioning and well-documented code that meets all documented requirements.
- Apply best practices in email development, email marketing and automation, email compliance regulations, accessibility, mobile responsiveness, and email deliverability
- Set up, test, and execute complex email campaigns with strong emphasis on list creation and segmentation, dynamic content, personalization, and test-and-learn strategies
- Architect, set up, test, and execute marketing automation journeys for various onboarding/welcome, drip and nurture series
- Ensure accurate rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices, including optimizing for experiences like dark mode
- Perform thorough QC/QA and troubleshoot HTML, CSS and other performance issues to ensure functionality and error-free deployment
- Serve as primary point of contact and manager for email platform support cases
- Integrate with basic database back-ends to suit the needs of a campaign and perform coding and database maintenance tasks as required
- Incorporate other developers’ existing code where applicable to speed up development cycles.
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes for greater efficiency
- Support additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a similar degree or commensurate work experience
- Relevant email development work experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS, email best practices, and marketing automation technology
- Proficient in responsive email design and front-end development
- A basic understanding of the PHP page life cycle, variable scope, and classes are required.
- Some experience integrating PHP with SQL and outside web services is preferred.
- Detail-oriented and committed to delivering on time without errors or mistakes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and work well within a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong work ethic/personal initiative/ownership to produce high-quality deliverables.
Location:This is a remote (work from home) position, all U.S. locations will be considered.
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision health plans
- Free Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Company-paid HSA contribution + FSA's
- Matching 401(k)
- Flexible PTO
- Philanthropic PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule