MuteSix, an iProspect company, is an award-winning, full-funnel digital and creative agency providing intelligent ad solutions that grow disruptor brands into enterprise market leaders. We help our clients design for the future while evolving their existing businesses with our agency’s winning combination of expert media buying, creative, and talent. We deliver scalable marketing solutions for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including retail, e-commerce, luxury, nonprofit, technology, sports, publishing, and financial services.
- Responsive to team and client needs; Production of work in a timely fashion; Completion of work with attention to details; Utilization of auditing processes and techniques
- Working knowledge of the following platforms: Klayvio, Mail Chimp. Get Response, and Infusion Software is a plus.
- Base knowledge in how emails are coded HTML vs. Text
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email.
- Ability to code HTML by hand.
- 1-3 years experience in a fast-paced environment, and/or marketing analytics role
- Knowledge of the Major ISPs, email marketing, anti-spam technologies and the sender/receiver side of email a plus
- 1-3 years of HTML & CSS experience.
What we offer:
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.