We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Developer
Department overview: Consumer Marketing > Digital Marketing
Who You Are:
You are energetic, reliable, self-motivated, and a strong communicator. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are fashion-curious, and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a demanding environment. You are an email expert, and love combining code with creative to produce engaging content.
What You’ll Do:
- As Email Developer, you are responsible for the coding, producing, proofing, testing, and troubleshooting of email campaigns in our EU and RoW regions.
- Reporting into the Email Specialist, you will be in regular communication with the wider email team, design team, as well as our ESP (Oracle Responsys)
- You’ll build and test responsive HTML email templates that render consistently across a range of different ISPs/Browsers/Devices
- You will bring your expertise in email to pro-actively research and develop new solutions to improve email design, user journeys and internal processes including automation, reducing workload and increase campaign effectiveness.
- Having a strong technical background, you will be able to influence our internal and our ESP’s development roadmaps, making recommendations for prioritisation.
- We currently send to 50 markets in 5 different languages, with some multilingual markets. You will bring process management and attention to detail to ensure that the right message is sent to the right customer.
- A natural problem solver, you will address any technical issues and provide solutions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant email development experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS, with experience in RPL (Responsys Programming Language) advantageous.
- Proficient in responsive email design and front-end development
- Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Experience developing email campaigns across a variety of ESP’s (Oracle Responsys, Adobe Campaign, Cheetah Digital, Exact Target etc.) advantageous.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and creative problem solving
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Highly adaptable, able to work with multiple teams across different time zones
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V