Team: Brand & Marketing
Location: Holborn Office
County: Central London
Closing Date: 23-Mar-2021
Are you confident in making the most of your email development skills and document production knowledge? Are you passionate about delivering best-in-class multi-channel communication campaigns? Do you want to be part of the Revolution in British Banking? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
We are now on the lookout for an Email Developer, to build our email templates and support the document/letter template production. You will work with colleagues across the Bank to produce customer facing communications, marketing campaigns and provide advice on best practice, design and testing. You will be encouraged to promote change and apply your creative thinking to continue and improve your customer and product user experience.
So what would you be doing?
• Coding emails and building customer journeys
• Testing and scheduling email campaigns according to project requirements
• Working with challenging data structures
• Tracking moving projects
• Liaising and maintaining relationships with third-party vendors and internal clients
• Monitoring the system to identify issues
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Excellent knowledge of HTML & CSS for email
• Comfortable working with an email distribution platform
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues identified
• Proven experience in working on several projects at a time
• Knowledge of data models and mapping is required
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be great
• Experience with a document/letter production system would be good
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!