nocean Worldwide Americas is looking for a skilled Email Developer to join our team! This individual is responsible for the day-to-day coding, design and delivery of email campaigns. This role works collaboratively with the Creative, Operations & Data Science teams to customize, test, and develop email campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Role Responsibilities
What your role is on our team:
- Own HTML development of email campaigns. Including drip campaigns, transactional notifications and product recommendations.
- Develop complex mobile responsive emails using modern standards and best practice guidelines for HTML/CSS for email to optimize responsive rendering and drive engagement rates.
- Develop and optimize email template portfolio for continued A/B testing, mobile optimization, and dynamic personalization according to business rules and logic
- Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktop and mobile devices, using email testing and analytics platforms such as Litmus or Email on Acid
- Partner closely with Marketing and Engineering teams, to turn compelling and personalized email notifications into reality.
- Create web banners corresponding with email artwork (or vice versa).
- Execute email setup and deployment via CMS platform – must have strong grasp of all functions within CMS and provide seamless walkthrough/overview
- Fully participate in all training initiatives and activities.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills, Abilities & Education
- HTML, CSS, Responsive, Email, CRM and/or Email Coding: 5 years
- Knowledge of CMS platforms: 3 years (Selligent a plus)
- Experience with Litmus/other testing platforms a plus.
- Develops all email templates and promotional content within production schedules
- Knowledge of results-driven email metrics, specifically A/B testing and KPI tracking.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Sets-up automated email templates, queries and reports focused on improving the guest experience.
- High level of ownership of responsibilities, forward thinker, always working towards elevating brand opportunities.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment.
- Possesses strong business ethics and is reliable.
- Have high energy, a confident manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Impeccable documentation skills with a strong attention to detail.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Premiums.
- 401k with matching program
- Fun and fast-paced agency environment
- Lots of individual autonomy & rewards for merit and creativity
- Be part of a close-knit and exciting team & growing agency
(When we get back to the office...)
- Enjoy catered happy hour every Thursday and breakfast on Fridays
- Full-time Barista on-site
- Amazing views of the Pacific Ocean by the pier in HB