As the Included Health Email Developer, you’ll be responsible for coding member-facing emails that perform well and are consistent across domains and devices, ultimately contributing to the Consumer Marketing team’s goals of growing account registration and increasing utilization of Included Healths' products and services.
- Create standardized, modular templates for Included Health’s consumer emails
- Convert Figma creative design files into responsive HTML emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Enable dynamic attributes within templates using advanced AMPscripting
- QA and test email rendering across email clients and devices
- Be comfortable with edits to your work and willing to research solutions when issues are reported by specific users
- Stay tuned to trends in the email space, paying close attention to changes from domains and adjusting our templates when necessary
- Assist the performance marketing team with ad hoc HTML template requests for direct mail
- Must be expert developer within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in coding HTML emails
- Able to hand-code HTML, CSS and AMPscript; expert in best practices including knowledge of responsive design/development (frameworks, techniques, and layouts)
- Strong understanding of adaptive and responsive coding techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to collaborate well with others
- Capable of receiving feedback and willing to iterate
- Delight in being detail-focused
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.