We are a SaaS MarTech company specializing in personalized email marketing for blue-chip brands.
Our platform empowers marketers to automatically create hyper-dynamic HTML email content modules at scale. It’s integrated with enterprise ESPs, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud APIs, so clients can easily publish these email modules from our system with the push of a button.
The best way to envision this is to imagine reading a magazine, and with every page turn, the content learns about you and can predict the content that is most relevant to you as an individual.
Since COVID, we have transitioned to a work-from-almost-anywhere framework. What that means in practical terms is that people can be virtual, or if needed, can work in a WeWork location. We still think team building is important, so we also plan in-person quarterly gatherings and monthly virtual events.
About The Role
We’re looking for a self-professed email nerd to join us as an Email / HTML Developer. You’re a rockstar developer who thrives on building personalized, helpful, and effective email experiences that stand out in the inbox. You’ll work with designers, writers, strategists, and other developers to code pixel-perfect responsive email campaigns, templates, and design systems.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain fully responsive templates and individual emails via best in class HTML/CSS for various email programs
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end email campaign deployment with various email service providers, (Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus!)
- Perform thorough quality assurance on every email to ensure that campaigns are rendering error-free and that all content is populating as expected (Email on Acid)
What The Role Requires
- 4+ years of experience coding, testing, and deploying responsive email campaigns
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/XD (capable of converting PSDs to pixel-perfect HTML/CSS)
- Proven experience coding campaigns end to end, including simple to complex dynamic content
- Thorough understanding of email principles and email best practices (A/B testing, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc.)
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing deadlines and obtaining necessary approvals
- Choice of Blink Gym or Citibike membership
- Total of 24 PTO package that includes things like: company shut down between Christmas and New Years, Presidents' Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, two 4-day weekends on the summer holidays, July 4th and a 4-day Thanksgiving break. This also includes 10 PTO days to use at your convenience.
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- 401k plan with matching
- Referral bonus program
- A comprehensive career development program and training
The best perk? Our people. If you’re ready to join us, apply now!