Doxim is the customer communications and engagement technology leader serving financial and regulated industries. Our platform with its suite of integrated, SaaS software and document technology solutions helps clients digitize operations, improve efficiency, and modernize customer experience. With Doxim, clients can communicate reliably and effectively, improve cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and drive increased loyalty and wallet share through personalized omnichannel communications.
Work with Professional Services team to provide email development support for clients, account managers, sales and executives.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist and/or troubleshoot in the creation, maintenance and support of mobile responsive HTML email for customers
- Assist in setup, implementation, and support of services for customers
- Assist in the HTML statement email creation, updates and services for customers
- Other Duties as Required by the Professional Services Manager
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Previous experience in fast paced office environment. Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Must have high energy, be an active listener and communicate clearly and concisely with customer
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills.
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Problem analysis using software tools to provide client service
- Customer service and team work oriented
- Pays attention to detail and organizational and planning skills
- Ability to take initiative, make good judgments, and work under pressure
- HTML 5.0 and CSS
- XSLT language
- Adobe Creative Suite Software – Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Office – Outlook
- FTP and Remote Desktop connectivity
- Adobe Creative Suite Software - Acrobat, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with Litmus
- Working knowledge of SalesForce
Doxim company encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.