Email Developer - 12 Month FTC
Flexible/Hybrid Working Options Available – Offices based in West London
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
Our Marketing team is currently in search of an Email Developer, who will support our team on a 12 month fixed term contract. They will be responsible for delivering our design, build, testing and delivery of personalised communications to our customers.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Senior Email Specialist and CRM Executives to populate, develop, and build responsive emails that deliver to the email’s objectives.
• Performing set QA and to ensure all emails render in all email clients using Litmus.
• Working closely with creative design team to develop concepts and designs for emails.
• Developing emails to support both behavioural triggers and lifecycle communications.
• Making recommendations to innovate, optimise and develop communications through design, coding and personalisation.
• Developing advanced personalisation in email by working closely with our data and personalisation partners.
• Supporting internal teams with design requests and external partners to ensure delivery of any email deployment related activity.
You Will Need:
• Strong working knowledge of HTML/CSS and solid knowledge of email development techniques to achieve flawless cross-email rendering.
• Understanding and implementation of responsive design and mobile first marketing.
• Experience of testing, proofing and troubleshooting emails.
• Experience working with a major ESP, preferably Adobe Campaign.
• Strong working knowledge of the following applications: Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop to support creation of email optimised assets.
• Familiarity with platforms such as Litmus and Moveable Ink would be a plus.
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including;
• Company Pension Scheme
• Discretionary/Performance based bonus
• Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.