We’re bold, creative, pushing boundaries, sparking innovation and creating the extraordinary on the daily. Still living the dream that brought a couple of university grads together in 1972. It’s that entrepreneurial spirit, that passion that drives us to find new paths for some of the most recognized brands in the world. We are an eclectic collective with multifaceted expertise, who act locally for global impact. We take risks. We empower. We go beyond.
to those who won’t settle for the expected—you’ve found your crew.
Being unique is something to be celebrated. We embrace differences. They allow us to challenge and learn from each other. The extraordinary comes from different experiences, different lives. It brings us closer. We speak 37 languages, have over 360 tattoos, compete in sports and give back to the community. All of this makes us one big team—and we like it that way.
We’re on the lookout for someone unique. A person with drive, passion and energy to create something great. As an email developer, you will:
- Develop HTML emails and landing pages
- Perform campaign-specific quality assurance testing
- Establish best practices for coding emails, and stay current on industry trends, terminology and competitive landscape
- Manage and maintain client email marketing campaigns, including implementation of A/B tests, conditional content and delivery optimization
- Manage data, segmentation, and communication lists
- Building complex logic and conditional statements
- Develop strategies to improve the coding and rendering of emails, troubleshoot issues, and prep all emails for deployment on a variety of third-party and proprietary email platforms
- Adhere to production schedules and deadlines for all communications
- Identify key campaign parameters and inputs
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to consistently deliver quality communications that support business objectives while adhering to industry best practices and design standards
what you bring to the table.
- 2+ years of email development experience combined with strong knowledge of web, mobile, and email best practices and online marketing concepts
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign is an asset
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Personable, confident and capable of managing client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication with strong organizational Skills
- Extremely organized and have the ability to work on high impact initiatives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to operational excellence
what’s in it for you.
- The chance to work at an innovative, award winning agency.
- We know when to work hard and play hard.
- We work in a space where our creative minds run free.
- We have each other’s back, through thick and thin.
- Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
- You’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
- The hours are flexible and you get generous time off during the winter holidays.
- You might hear the occasional barking at the office. Dogs of Cossette are a thing.
things you should know.
- We’re humbled by the number of talented people who apply to work with us every day. And we thank each and every one of you. Truly.
- We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.
- Creating meaningful work means embracing different perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, colour, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Not only are these provisions protected by provincial and federal law, embracing difference is what makes Cossette what it is—and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We pride ourselves on our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, let us know.
Quebec G1K 7R1