What Digital Campaign Management Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Digital Campaign Management is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive revenue and sales in support of business objectives.
- Plans, manages and executes all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
As part of the Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions Marketing organization, the Email Developer will serve as a leader in driving customer engagement & retention through management & development of email and landing pages for our B2B and B2C businesses. We are looking for someone with a blend of development skills, marketing experience, and willingness to roll up their sleeves to lead the development of a customer-first strategy to support our direct-to-consumer pharmacy initiative, as well as build out our email environment to improve communication and drive retention with Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions customers. This role requires email marketing experience with specific knowledge of digital marketing strategy, email development best practices, campaign management and digital analytics.
- Build emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) including triggered sends and journeys in partnership with senior SFMC developer
- Support strategy and execution of emails for B2B and B2C businesses
- Design and implement Edgepark pharmacy customer email strategy to ensure synergies with Edgepark diabetes email strategy & communications
- Partner closely with Salesforce account representatives to stay up to date on Salesforce Marketing Cloud product releases to optimize email processes and touchpoint effectiveness
- Brainstorm, execute and track email A/B testing to drive data collection that shapes decision making, strategy, and campaign recommendations
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Oversee customer experience for all digital email communication assets
- Identify key metrics and collaborate with analysts to build scorecards to assess channel effectiveness
- Collect email data on diabetes competitors and marketplace trends to consolidate into actionable items and reports
- Stay apprised of competitor initiatives, industry trends, and emerging platforms and technologies
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Proven work experience in email development or marketing, SMS a plus
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, preferred
- Ability to think of the customer first, both by intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume the information and by using engagement data to drive decisions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams across the organization without formal authority
- Comfortable having technical conversations on many levels (with developers as well as business partners)
- Confidence in taking ownership and passion for driving changes in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Flexibility to work in an agile-lite development environment, and eagerness to continuously improve MarTech knowledge
- Exceptional project management, presentation, and communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.