Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $14 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Learn more about working here!
As a creative, out-of-the-box thinker your main responsibility will be to create, craft, and deploy compelling, engaging emails and automated campaigns for Axos. You will join the MarTech Center of Excellence team at Axos.
- Create compelling and engaging emails using HTML and CSS
- Design and develop email templates as well as maintain the code for email campaigns
- Build Marketing Automation campaigns (called "journeys" at Axos) that include Email, SMS and Push, including testing and reporting
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing deployments of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to a wide variety of internal business units, including Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Mobile Studio, Email Studio, etc.
- Complete configuration of automated emails or journeys and Marketing Cloud modules to deliver on assigned marketing automation projects, including supporting user story, and process flow creation
- Manage data feeds and other integrations with Salesforce and other systems to ensure seamless automation
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for email marketing best practices and email deliverability; apply new/latest trends and thinking to help increase email engagement and conversion metrics
- Produce email marketing reporting and analytics, perform A/B tests, and demonstrate ways to optimize future campaigns and communications
- Work closely with Marketing and BU teams to understand their email and marketing automation requirements and technical specifications
Are You A Fit?
- 2+ years' coding HTML & CSS for emails and landing pages, and automated marketing campaign management experience using cloud technology (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot)
- Experienced in HTML and CSS, with knowledge of marketing automation and email best practices
- Passionate about marketing automation and/or email marketing
- Coding and email development for Marketing Automation platforms, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud but open to other systems like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot
- Used email testing and deliverability tools such as Validity Everest or Return Path, Litmus etc.
- Good experience on email marketing best practices including knowledge in Email Deliverability, Inbox Placement and other email engagement metrics for reporting purposes, as well as keeps oneself updated with the latest trends in Email Marketing
- Eye for email design that engages, nurtures, and converts the subscriber
- Understanding of the end-to-end experience of emails and forms/ landing pages from creation to deployment
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation concepts such as Lead Management and scoring, Demand Generation, Personalization and Lifecycle/Growth Marketing a plus
- Grasp CRM/ Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud) a big plus, as well as basic SQL skills are considered an asset
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and desire for complete ownership of a project
- Flexible, can-do attitude, and excel in highly dynamic environment
- Creative problem solver
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Pre-Employment Drug Test
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Axos Bank is an E qual O pportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions And Work Environment
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.