Arteza is revolutionizing the Art Supply industry as one of the fastest growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the country. Recognized as the #1 fastest growing private company in South Florida, and ranked #32 on the Inc. 5000 list for 2020, we offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered next to the beaches of Miami, we are quickly expanding the team. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs, this is the place for you.
Arteza is seeking a motivated, goal oriented, results driven Email Developer to join our exciting start-up in North Miami Beach, FL. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Arteza may be a great match! In this position, your responsibilities will include building emails, web forms, and landing pages.
- Uses Litmus + Klaviyo to properly test and provide quality assurance.
- Identifies issues with accessibility and improves the user experience of our email.
- Utilizes data and performance metrics to strategically inform all development solutions.
- Maintains consistency in digital marketing campaigns while following brand guidelines
- Ensures on-brand execution and on-time deliverables.
- Collaborates with team members to define email list segmentation, set up automated flows,
- import/export data, and perform other duties within our marketing automation platform.
- Ensure flawless technical execution of email through QA and testing, ensuring effective rendering and functionality and maximum deliverability.
- Work examples of responsive email code, ecommerce examples preferred.
- 3+ years of responsive email development experience.
- 2+ years experience working with Advanced ESPs (Klaviyo experience a plus).
- Familiarity with backend ESP health: deliverability, IP warming, and inbox monitoring.
- Knowledge of the key differences in email design and development when compared to web
- design, and understand what is possible.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with ability to learn quickly and develop new skills.
- Strong communication skills and command of the English language.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to educate peers with strong knowledge of best practices, trends, etc.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work with tight deadlines in a fast paced
- Bachelor’s Degree required.