Founded in 1818 as a gentleman’s furnishings and haberdashery shop, Brooks Brothers is America’s oldest clothier. For over 202 years the brand has defined the standard of dress in America and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation, quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With 250 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 650 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a Email Developer and Production Specialist located at our Madison Ave. offices. The Email Developer and Production Specialist role will be responsible for the coding of Brooks Brother’s email collateral and other email-related assets including but not limited to landing pages, customer data segmentation, and dynamic content. This specialist may also be asked to help manage and traffic email collateral through internal workflows. As such, this role is expected to help oversee the production of Brooks Brothers emails from start to finish, while ensuring emails are dynamic, efficiently-coded, and render correctly across a wide variety of providers.
- Develop HTML-based emails, landing pages, and other online assets
- Serve as a quality assurance stopgap against campaign errors
- Guide and advise internal stakeholders on email industry best practices
- Provide expertise and consultation on new ways to add dynamic, immersive content into email program
- Handle change requests, and provide quick and efficient solutions
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the email process
- Help assess risk and impact on the existing systems that may arise due to any requirement or functional change
- Work closely with ESP and internal email teams members
- Utilize Bluecore Platform for setup and deployment of triggered mailings
- Assist with managing workflow of email program through internal process and creation of campaign request forms for ESP
Skills & Requirements
- Expert in HTML/CSS, and media queries
- Extensive experience in responsive/mobile design for emails
- 3 -5 years of hands-on email development and/or ESP programming experience
- Experience working with email marketing and marketing automation platforms required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- Adept understanding of data segmentation (lists, SFMC data extensions, segmentation logic, exclusions, etc)
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Required knowledge in Adobe Photoshop/XD and Sketch. Preferably 3-5 years’ experience
- Demonstrated aptitude in email development
- Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism working within a team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency
- Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized
- Portfolio examples required
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.