Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit… a great day includes
- Design emails and other digital content and communications for Superdrug
- Improve and enhance all digital communications to be optimised and responsive for emerging technology
- Ensure traffic to Superdrug.com is maximised via our eCRM programme
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure that all creative and campaigns committed to can be delivered to a high standard on a timely basis
- Design, build and test emails using industry standard HTML techniques
- Ensure that all internal and external clients are serviced to a consistently high standard
- Adhere to brand guidelines and understand how they can be used appropriately across different digital channels
- Research and develop new innovations in email design
- Champion best practice and user experience
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 3 years proven experience in a similar midweight design role, preference for experience with email in a commercial capacity
- Some practical knowledge of HTML, CSS and best practice for email creation
- Excellent skills and proven experience in presentation and publishing applications ideally Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Some working knowledge of Dreamweaver and After Effects is highly advantageous
- Strong understanding and appreciation of design fundamentals such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation
- Proactive and ability to take ownership of personal development path
- Passion for digital marketing, eager to learn and apply latest trends in digital marketing
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location:Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU
Hours: 37.5 hours | 9am – 5.30pm