The Ridge is a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand creating everyday essentials for men. Our flagship product, The Ridge Wallet, sits in the front pocket of over a million men and women and has been featured in the New York Times, Business Insider, and Inc., Located in Santa Monica, The Ridge was listed in Inc Magazine’s fastest-growing companies in 2019 and our CEO was named to Forbes 30u30.
This is a fascinating time as we ramp up for some tremendous growth in the coming years and a great time now, given our size and scale.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an Email Designer to work with our paid media and marketing team to develop email and web assets for marketing campaigns as well as own and execute designs that are within our company’s brand guidelines.
Design experience in eCommerce is a HUGE plus.
Remote with HQ in Santa Monica, CA
What We Offer
- Competitive pay + bonus schedule
- Unlimited vacation + PTO
- 100% Remote
- Flexible schedule
- 401k - matching up to 6%
- Unlimited wallets + swag
- Home Office Budget
- Uber Eats + Rides Allowance
Who You Are
- Enjoys learning new skills, experimenting, and iterating on existing ideas
- You’re drawn to a startup environment, where ambiguity and quick decision-making are your love language
- You’re naturally analytical; you can synthesize complex information into concise, compelling recommendations
- You’ve worked in a high-growth environment with constantly shifting priorities; you are proactive and can be reactive and organized at the same time
- You love to think big picture and strategize, but you can also roll up your sleeves and execute any project at hand
- You embody an “everything is figure-outable” attitude; you’re more apt to say “yes” or “we’ll try.”
The Email Designer will:
- Contribute to marketing strategy by conducting design research and proposing design ideas for email concepts
- Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher engagement and increased click-through rates
- Be responsible in part for the extension of our company’s brand identity
- Help edit photos, and complete other projects pertaining to the design team
- Recommend opportunities to optimize email creative and campaigns based on results of executed email (open rates, click-thru rates) and email marketing best practices
- Design primarily for email but will help support the design team with design/product for instagram/facebook/ and display ads and animations (statics, gifs, etc)
You will need:
- Experience in email marketing
- 3-4 years of photoshop, illustrator and general adobe suite experience
- Experience designing 2-3 of the following:
- web landing pages
- email templates
- social ads and posts
- A knack for eye-catching content and original design
About The Ridge
At the Ridge, we prefer to do more with less. It’s not just a remark on resourcefulness; it’s a call to maximize your life by minimizing what you bring along. Because you don't need everything to be prepared for anything.
We’re streamlining daily life through quality products; redefining the everyday essentials—like wallets, backpacks, and chargers—with minimalist designs that don’t sacrifice function.
By eliminating excess and building to performance grade, we turn the items you carry every day into tools for better living.
Carry Less. Live More.
Not For You?
Pass this along to whom you think might be the ideal candidate and we’ll forever thank you.
The Ridge Wallet, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.