When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good - that's us. Over 40 years later, we're proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We're the original ethical beauty brand. We've got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We're all about keeping it real, in every way possible. Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We're never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura & Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969. In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We're fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who's not afraid to mix things up.
Your role in a nutshell
You will use your established skills in email design and creation to support delivery of email content for the CRM team. You will design email templates, use those templates to create designs for a range of emails, create those emails in HTML, and build and test them in our marketing cloud platform.
More about the role
- Design email templates for use in a range of CRM campaigns for the Customer Marketing team. To cover a range of activity from simple non-dynamic promotional emails, to communications with complex dynamic content, across a range of messaging including sales, informing/engaging, and retention.
- Work with stakeholders in the Customer Marketing team to design and build individual emails based on those templates.
- Ensure email designs are compliant with Body Shop brand guidelines and consistent with all other Body Shop digital content.
- Research and develop new innovations in email design
What we look for
- Creative & technical email skills.
- Expert using packages such as, Adobe, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Responsys.
- Knowledge of setting up and testing emails in marketing cloud platforms i.e. SAP MC, Salesforce MC.
- Proficient in creating dynamic email content.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Project / timeline management skills.
- Proven experience within an ecommerce environment.
Want to join the team at The Body Shop? Then please apply today! As well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards that you can look forward to if you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks at Work, our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented 'Work Wise' into our HQ - flexibility of 'in-office' hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we've got your best interests at heart - it's our way of saying thank you!
England SE1 2JP