Rejoiner is a fast-growing SaaS company building marking automation technology for some of the top B2C retail brands. Brands like Cross, Peak Design, H.V.M.N., Guthy Renker, and Titleist.
We are currently looking for a freelance designer to help craft beautiful and effective email campaigns for our clients. You would be collaborating with the creative/strategy team to develop and implement email design solutions for triggered emails and newsletters and to ensure successful representation (i.e., cohesive messaging and consistent branding). In addition to designing email campaigns for our clients, you would also be helping design ads, infographics, video thumbnails, and other internal marketing assets
This will be part-time, offsite/remote work on an as-needed basis.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience
- 3+ years of professional experience as a graphic designer
- Experience designing for eCommerce
- Up-to-date knowledge of email best practices
- Basic email coding knowledge so you can work hand-in-hand with developers
- The ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
- Ability to identify design issues and opportunities and implement effective solutions
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage tight deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with or working knowledge of Sketch
If you feel you are qualified for this position please reply with a link to your portfolio or examples of your latest email designs and attach your resume. In addition, please tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role), and let us know your availability and hourly rate.