The Remote Company is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business.
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Emails play a huge role at MailerLite. Our customers send more than 30,000,000 emails each month. We need to make sure that all emails look great, comply with industry standards, and are innovative.
Email marketing is our core product, and we want you to be a part of the user journey not only by creating templates but also by helping us improve and enhance our email builders. You will also create custom templates for our customers, introduce new layouts and implement design ideas in collaboration with a team of other designers, copywriters, and developers.
- We value great design - Great design plays a major role in everything we do, from our products to communication and internal processes.
- Take ownership and responsibility - We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- Work and learn - We encourage to try new things and work with latest tools to increase productivity and reach outstanding results.
- You can count on stability - We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- You’ll have experts at hand - Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow.
- You can pick where you want to work, every day - At MailerLite, we’ve been working remotely for the past 8 years. Every day you get to choose which environment makes you the most productive.
What we expect from you
- You are genuinely interested in emails, you enjoy creating them, and you have a few good tips to share about the best design practices for creating email campaigns that work.
- You are an expert in HTML & CSS and have experience specifically in HTML emails: responsive design layouts, device breakpoints, and workarounds for limitations of email clients/browsers (mandatory).
- You are an expert in Adobe Photoshop, with experience in either Sketch or Figma.
- You have practical knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design.
- You have great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase "love my job" somewhere in your application form).
What we offer
- Salary: $40,000 - $60,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with a team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits on our website