Taxi for Email is the productivity platform for email marketers. Using Taxi, brands and agencies revolutionise the way they create email marketing campaigns so that they can create more email, at a better quality, and get to market quicker. Every day, enterprise organisations around the world use Taxi to get the best value possible from their work.
Our Email Design System Developer will build and maintain email design systems and use their knowledge of Taxi and Email HTML to help their co-workers at Taxi for Email and our customers and partners.
You will code Email Design Systems (EDS) in HTML for internal and external customers and use your knowledge of email HTML to support our internal team and customers with Email Design Systems and rendering questions. You will help to deliver training in email code and Taxi syntax. You will work closely with our product team on the development of Taxi Syntax and introduction of new language features.
Your work week would include:
- Collaborating with our customers to help get the best Email Design System to meet their organisational and design needs.
- Design, build and maintain email design systems for customers and leads.
- Make updates to existing EDSs
- Support customers who are building their own EDS
- Help to deliver occasional Taxi syntax training events and sessions for customers and agencies
- Troubleshooting errors and diagnosing rendering issues
- Helping to create training materials and help content (blog articles, videos)
- Be domain expert for email HTML
- Helping to test updates to Taxi, especially around new features in Taxi Syntax
- Building and maintaining a library of example code and standard elements
Do you enjoy writing email HTML and finding and fixing problems? Do you like working with other people to learn about their situation and challenges so you can deliver the best solution? Then you could be who we are looking for.
You must have:
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, embracing collaboration with the customers as opposed to more traditional delivery processes.
- At least 2 years experience of building HTML emails
- Experience of using media queries/responsive coding
- Experience of using VML
- Experience of finding and fixing rendering problems in email
- Email design experience
Plus these? that’s a bonus!
- Experience of use of version control systems (git/svn)
- Amp for email
Whilst we are currently working remotely due to the pandemic, this role will be based in our studio in Clerkenwell, London in due course.